Sunday, November 04, 2007

tagged again

I love being tagged. It means that people think enough about me and my art to want to send other people to see. Thank you so much Suzy for tagging me with the 7 random and or weird facts about me tag.

Here are the 'rules'

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I went prematurely grey. I coloured it for about 10 years then decided that I like the grey which is almost silver and stopped colouring. I am also letting my hair grow out, that's how much I like it! LOL

2. I hate to cook, love to bake.

3. I don't think there is anything that I'm terrified of except being away from my family.

4. I've only ever had 1 pet in my life, a little Heinz 57 dog when I was about 10 yrs old.

5. I can't stand shopping for clothes. I'd much rather my DH do it for me. My shopping is for my 'art'. LOL

6. My mom taught me how to knit, purl 1 knit 1, in a lunchtime and I taught myself how to crochet in about a month. I crocheted a baby blanket for my 1st baby.

7. i'm extremely shy in new situations to the point where people think me a snob.

Hope I didn't bore you! I now would like to tag these 7 people

Alice K at Yellow House Studio
Britta at Enjoyland
Deborah at Cards and Things
Kathy at Altered Antiquity
Kelly at Artsy Visions
Pauline at paruscircle
Wendy at Crafty Butterfly Stamping Blog

Have fun with this ladies!!!

And another blast from the past!

No comments: