Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3 challenges

done last night! The 1st one is for 4 x 4 Friday's Lace challenge


the 2nd is for Theme Thursday's Chalk challenge. I use Colorbox chalks , Warm Green, Light Green and Iris Blue to do the b/g and Iris blue to stamp the images.


And a late one for Fluffy Fatbottom's Button challenge. I think he's actually trying to untie the tie but he could be undoing the top button? That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!! LOL


I was so surprised that after having a totally down day that at 11:30 last night I felt the need to create. And I'm actually happy with what I did!!!!!!! LOL

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow a great challenge-work. Wonderful pieces. Fabulous.

Paula J Atkinson said...

These are all gorgeous projects. Thanks for sharing them with us.
I adore looking at other people's art it always sends my brain off on a tangent.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pieces of art.

Andrea, said...

Wonderful work, love them all

Hermine said...

Great artwork, love them all.

Fluffy Fatbottom said...

Great work!! Love them all!!

(I am behind too this week!)LOL.

Anonymous said...

One for one very beautiful piece

Rika said...

These are all wonderful!!

Heather Robinson said...

All three pieces are exquisite, Mary-Beth! I just keep marvelling at the backgrounds on the first two and the third really cracked me up! Your blog header is really gorgeous!

bockel24 said...

Love this card - very unusual!