Monday, July 09, 2007

Vintage Winter/Christmas Paperbag Book



The finished book

the front

back of that page

tags

Last year I joined a Canadian altered book Yahoo group, as I was interested in altering books. At the time, there wasn't too much book altering going on but there was a round of decos in the works. I LOVE decos, so I set one up for myself and signed up to work in a few.

For anyone not familiar with decos, they are hand made books in any fashion with a specific theme that the owner chooses and which travels around to other artists interested in working in, decorating, that deco. Clear as mud right? LOL

These ar pics of my deco that finally came home in March and I just finished scanning and putting together last night. Not much time for these thing til now and I have a few decos and hand made books that need bindng so now's the time.







Kristy LB



Linda T.







Trudi S.



Bonnie M.





Judy L.







Marg H.





Linda C.

Thank you so very much ladies for making this deco so very special. I will treasure it always.

5 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

This is absolutely incredible, Mary-Beth! It just excites and inspires me. Thanks for shring.

Jacqueline said...

Fabulous work you have done here - the colours are so festive!!

Vintage Papers said...

Mary Beth
this is just gorgeous! what lovely work and details went into this book! a treasure for sure!

mum-on-the-run said...

Wow, stunning work!

It's all absolutely gorgeous

CreativSpirit said...

Another gorgeous book Mary-Beth. Love all the vintage images too.
I'm sure you will treasure this one.

Rob