Wednesday, July 11, 2007

another binding project

the front cover, haven't decided what I'm going to do for the title

from the side

showing the rins

this is a fat book that a group of us on byhanartists yahoo group did last year. We all agree when we go into a fat book swap that the hostess doesn't have to bnd so we can do the binding ouselves to the manner we please. The above is how I finally bound mine. Took me the last 3 days to do. And boy was it fun! The rings really aren't big enough so I'm going to have to come up with anther method but not right now, I'm just happy I got it done and out of the box. LOL

Suzanne C.

M-B

Jacey C.



Donna K



Cindy S.

Nettonya R

Jane H.

Ruth C.



Beth A.

Joanne R.

Saraellen D.

Linda T.

Judy L.

Nikki S.



Elizabeth J.

Nancy C.

Pat G.

Therese M.

Carolyn A.

Linda C.

Nadia M-K

Yogi G.

Wendy K.

Charmaine S.

Rosemary G.

Anne A.

Laurie P.

Donna C.

7 comments:

CreativSpirit said...

What a gorgeous book Mary-Beth. I love all the pages too. Did everyone use rings to bind their books?

Love all the pages too.

Rob

Leni said...

great book.

Swamp Tulip said...

Oh M-B - what a beautiful book. The pages are absolutely gorgeous. Nice job.

Teresa

Heather Robinson said...

What a treat for the eyes....so glad that you are sharing these books with us.

mum-on-the-run said...

Superb book, what a talented bunch you and your friends are!

Vintage Papers said...

this is just beautiful! what a awesome group of creative ladies!

Contessa Kris said...

Ohhh, I love this book! Everyone worked so hard! Fabulous. Thanks for visiting my blog, you are welcome to link to me. I'll be coming back to check out your work again. Thanks for sharing!