Sunday, July 29, 2007

next to last



the theme for this one is letters and quotes. I was looking through my stash of paper and found a piece of one of my favourite Basic Grey lines and it had 'my' on it. PERFECT!!!!!!! So I looked through my stash of quotes for something starting with my that would pertain to an artist or someone who was creative and WOW! LOL I manipulated size and font, printed it out on vellum then layered it onto the base card that the B.G. paper had been pasted to. If you look close, you should be able to see the underlying layer.

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, never would have attributed that to Miles Davis

Heather Robinson said...

What a wonderful quotation. Love what you've done with it!

Bethel of Bethania said...

G'day Mary-Beth
Love the quote - think I might have to borrow this one, please, as it just says it all... love how you have put it all together too and yes I can see 'my' very clearly underneath too ... stunning ... OOroo... Bethel

Vintage Papers said...

beautiful quote! love your creation!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

So true. Nita