Monday, July 16, 2007

another atc



using an image that Kelly offered up as a challenge on her yahoo group Altered Designs. I'm not very good at masculine anything but this image produced a spark and as I was already playing, I decided to get this one out 1st. The one I was working on is drying now as I type and I'll put it up tomorrow. The base card is Basic Grey from the Pheobe 6 x 6 pack, stamped with Hero Art large Harlequin background stamp in platinum, then a piece of bronze metallic card was adhered, then an embossed sticker on the left corner, the image and because the right crner flt lonely, a Dymo label saying travel.

3 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

This has a wonderful masculine feel to it...great combination of elements.

K said...

great ATC!

Swamp Tulip said...

I love them both. Great job.

Teresa