Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yalpha for August


on one of my groups we do a monthly alphabet mingle in a 4.5x4" format, using any letter of the alphabet but designing it so the elements of the piece are reflective of the 3" high, at least, letter we choose.

My letter for August is R with the words Royalty, Regal, Romanov, reality, romance, romantic, and my list ended there. I swear I go brain dead sometimes, I know there a lot more.

This piece is using a background that Hermine Koster put up on her blog as a freebie to use and for a challenge.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This lloks great, love the little crown! Thank you for playing Mary Beth.

Anonymous said...

great use of that paper M-B, nice pattern on the R, where is the R from or did you make it?

LindaT.

vintage wil said...

beautiful !!!

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic.
Gorgeous piece. Love them.

Rika said...

Beautiful card!

~*~Patty S said...

This looks great Mary-Beth! a great brain massage too thinking up "r" things :)