Monday, August 04, 2008

another award



I was so surprised when Faye gave me this wonderful award.

Here are the rules.
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.
2. Four dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
I would like to pass this honor on to the following five persons, whose blogs I enjoy.
They are:
Heather
Jodi
Rob
Bethel
Nancy

Thank you Faye for giving me this great award and thank you ladies for checking in on me. There are a few more ladies to whom I'd love to give this award but ......

2 comments:

Bethel of Bethania said...

G'day Mary-Beth
Thank you so much for thinking of me & honouring me in this manner.
Now to work-out how to do this ... ummmm could be interesting ... ha ha OOroo ... Bethel

Vintage Papers said...

thank you Mary-Beth! I will try to work on this later today! Life has been a zoo here! Off and running with my Mom this morning to help her! Waving from across the bridge!

P.S. I wonder what will happen in Detroit this morning. Such a sad time for this state!