Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm back ... for now...

Yes I know, it's been a while. I don't get much creating done during my work week. Not enough time to get into anything. I still have about 25 cards to make this weekend on top of everything else to finish, another small gift, cleaning .. etc.





This is my 1st piano hinge book. It's 1 3/4 x 2" made with red text weight paper, stamped with images using gold ink, the cover is a piece of Basic Grey folded in half and glued so it's stiffer and I used round toothpicks for the skewers. I 'distressed' them in a mixture of Pesto and Stream alcohol inks diluted in water. I made it for a member of my Holiday/Christmas Mingle on one of the groups I'm a member of. I really hope she likes it.

5 comments:

Flower said...

Now that was a lot of work! Very cool, Mary-Beth!!

Jacqueline said...

Nice to see you posting again! Love this gorgeous BG paper you used for your fab project!

Godelieve said...

Such a fabulous album!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

This is beautiful!!!

Bety

Vintage Papers said...

I have never seen one of these before! gorgeous work! is there a template somewhere out there?