2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends
Welcome to the 2006
Your Name: Mary-Beth
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
3. Coloured lights on tree/house or white?
Coloured on tree inside but I want to go white.
4 . Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Usually about 2 weeks before Christmas. Earlier if I can get away with it! LOL
6. What is your favourite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
My Mom doing Christmas dinner and having so much company we’d have to bring the table into the living room with a ‘child’s’ table.
Also my Aunt Evelyn’s amazing baking.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I was about 8 and I was so upset!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Not any more but when we were 1st married and before kids we did.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
‘Crystal’, gold, and matte silver ornaments with pearl bead garland, with some very old and treasured ones from my childhood and my kid’s childhoods.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Absolutely love it at Christmas but not so much any other time. Too many idiot drivers who forget how to drive in it.
12. Can you ice skate?
Yes but I haven’t in years.
13. Do you remember your favourite gift?
My engagement ring! But I got that 7.5 years after we were married. LOL
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Spending time with my family.
15. What is your favourite Holiday Dessert?
Mince meat pie.
16. What is your favourite holiday tradition?
Having the family together.
17. What tops your tree?
A beautiful Angel. (surprized? LOL)
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
I love both.
19. What is your favourite Christmas Song?
Too many to name.
20. Candy Canes?
Yes and Turtles!
Merry Christmas one and all! (a little early, I know)