Monday, November 27, 2006

it's starting!


The beginning of this card makers most stressful time of year. I'm always in swaps, sometimes 4 or 5 at once and I get really stressed about what am I going to do but I swear Christmas comes and my darling muse decides to take a nice long vacation. I have all these great ideas for gorgeous cards but when I start making them, they NEVER turn out as I'd envisioned. These 2 took a weekend!! JUST 2! I have about 40 cards to make and 2 weeks to do them in. HELP!!!!! Plus a 'Holiday Mingle' that I have to make a small giftie for. Plus living room to move around, house to clean, .... gosh ...... when am I going to be able to do cards? (sob) LOL

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Your background paper goes sooo well with your image - a lovely card!

Kat said...

ROFL, you can do it and you know it!

Flower said...

Not to add to your stress, but we're waiting to see all the creations! lol