Tuesday, November 14, 2006

something new



This is all I've managed to get done in a week. It's for a 5-4-4 snowflake swap and has a pop up inside. I wanted this card to be 'SOMETHING'.

Christmas cards next but I'm not really looking forward to it, yet. I have some gorgeous papers to play with tho', so, .... whatever, I have to get to them soon.

I made this atc for the hostess of the swap. This is the 1st time I have ever used collage images for an atc. Feels weird not stamping.

I remembered that I have to make 6 atc's for the members of an atc chain I'm taking part in and I just started a Holiday mingle on one of the groups, to try to shake things up and get it moving again.

2 weeks later and this swap still hasn't reached the swap hostess. I have to do another set up today and send it E.P. . Not sure my heart's in that. But this taught me a {valuable} lesson - ALWAYS BRING A ROLL OF TAPE WHEN YOU GO TO THE P.O.. Don't ask! Crap.



No comments: