Thursday, April 10, 2008

a little rambling

seems to be what I'm doing today!
  • I saw my 1st robin of the season today, wish I had thought to run for my camera! Now I know it's spring but after a few nice warm days, we've gone dark, dreary and cold again. Audrey, right now I envy you! Beach and heat, yum!! LOL
  • I haven't done much blogging lately. As I said in my previous post, there's just not enough time in the day to do everything I want! But I've been going through a lot of the blogs I have listed in my sidebar and I can't believe how much I have missed! Gorgeous stuff, all of it!
  • I was up til 2:00 this morning starting on the danglies I'm making for the swap I'm hosting on the Byhand group. I can't believe I let my friend talk me into hosting this. Well ..... she didn't really. She wanted to but had no time so I 'volunteered'. LOL Anyway, I played with polymer clay last night. I have 2 kinds, Primo and Sculpey3. I much prefer the Sculpey 3. The Primo felt very stiff after I had been playing with the Sculpey. Anyone have an opinion on the different clays?
I think that's enough for now. LOL I'm off to do some errands and hopefully when I get back I'll be able to get some more art done. So glad I'm off this week!

No comments: