this time as a thinking blogger!? Thank you Jan, I soo appreciate this honour but I don't think anyone who knows me would agree that I think. LOL
Please go to this blog for an explanation of this award.
Now I have to tag 5 people whose blogs get me thinking. This will be difficult as there are so many wonderful blogs out there.
1. Heather R - this talented woman's art always has something to say
2. Kelly B. - another wonderful artist who always posts a deep thought or comment along with her art
3. Gillian H. - yet another incredible artist whose faith is amazing to me.
4. Katherine S. - who loves to knit and is fighting her way through school despite all the crap that life is throwing at her right now. How very brave she is! And quirky!
There are a couple of others in close running that make me think about my art. I want to be able to establish a style of my own like these artist have and every time I go to their blogs I try to analyze what makes their art so successful and mine, not quite.
Congratulations, you won a !
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).