Monday, January 14, 2008

hi again

It feels like forever since I've posted anything. The last couple of weeks have been rough, creatively speaking with holidays, remembrances, housework, and my little domestic diva (I like goddess better but this time she was indeed a diva) decided to rear her head and I had to get some housework done.

But now I have so much to get caught up on, I may post more than once between today and tomorrow! LOL

This is another monthly mingle from the byhand artists group based on Winnie the Pooh only I adapted it to the Tao of Pooh.


I cannibalized this from a notepad that I picked up at the $ store. Took off the acetate cover and the back, took 4 of the tabbed pages and attached quotes from the book that I had printed out and reattached everything. I had to add a .5" margin on the left of the back for binding purposes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M-B have you changed the colour of your blog page? I had so much trouble reading it, not had that trouble before so something is different.
Love your Pooh booklet, so cute.
Heather