Sunday, February 18, 2007

for this weeks dcm dare




In The Fold

Welcome everyone to another daring Friday! It was my turn to set the dare this week (Jane) and I'm daring you to make a card that has to have more than one fold - so it can be a gate fold card, or a 3 panel card with an aperture or a card with multiple folds OR you can incorporate paper folding on the actual card itself. It can be on any theme. Easy eh ?! Aren't I nice to you all! LOL!

Thank you once again to all those who have been joining in the dares, we have really enjoyed seeing your creations. We'll announce the winner of our draw on Tuesday's Little Extra, so don't forget to pop back and see which of our Media theme Darer's name comes out of the hat!


Jane



Well, I have never done a card with more than one fold, I'm not 'level' so it wouldn't come out right, I have tried, and I think this one's no different. LOL

I used some of that scrummy paper that I won during Gillian's RAK giveaway, love this paper!

I'm trying to get caught up this weekend. Wish me luck!! Ü

Oh and check out the cards on DCM, link in the side bar, they are all fantastic!

7 comments:

Lythan said...

That is a great fold card and that Urban Lily paper is indeed yummy!

Vintage Papers said...

beautiful card! I love how fun it is!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Yes, it's a great card! Love the layers, and the fold does make it special!

Gillian said...

Mary-Beth this is just beautiful.. you have used the papers perfectly.. never thought of a top fold like this.. I found this one a bit of a challenge too... but you done very well for your first fold card.. I'm sure it won't be your last.. :o)

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow Mary Beth great card so ful of colour.

Andrea xx

Rhi said...

What a fantastic fold card Mary Beth, I love the way you've used the papers, fab! I struggled with this one too but its good to have a challenge sometimes :)

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! What an awesome prize!!! Too good!!!


Kariest (ink-stains)