Sunday, June 08, 2008

tagged

I have been tagged by Nancy Maxwell James who has a gorgeous blog with fantastic art, and her own stamp line with which I wish her much success

If you have been tagged by me, here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you... (moi)
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

Hmm 6 unimportant things

  1. I am the youngest in my family by 10 yrs
  2. I am addicted to pizza
  3. I love bling
  4. at 5'5" I am a foot shorter than my DH
  5. I love cooking in my slow cooker which is 25 yrs old.
  6. I hate housework and love to create!
Here are 6 blogs to visit that I have also tagged

Lydia
Heather
Jillian

I'm leaving 3 free for whoever would like to do it for fun. Please pass the tag along.

1 comment:

Heather Robinson said...

I love learning more about you...bit by bit!! Thanks for tagging me. I'll have to think about this...although there are lots of unimportant things about me, I'm sure!!LOL I owe you an email, sweet Friend!!