Monday, May 05, 2008

Chair


is the theme on Gothic Arches this week. This was a fun challenge for me in that I have the perfect image and story to go with this challenge but I'm not sure how much you wonderful readers want to hear about me. I know I enjoy reading about other peeps and their lives but moi??? LOL
Oh well here goes, I work midnights and when I come home in the mornings, sometimes it's very difficult to stay awake til it's time to wake up the rest of the household to get them going on their day and I can go to bed. Well, we have this huge oversized, oversuffed chair that I like to curl up in to take a quick nap before I get everyone going, I just have to make sure I put the timer on on the microwave to get me up on time so no one sleeps in. LOL

I've named this arch, something I don't normally do, 65 Dream Lane and I've gone back to my collage images but this one is so sweet I couldn't not use her. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Femmy said...

Mary Beth this is beautiful!!! love that little girl,

For the life of me said...

this is gorgeous mary beth xxx

Anonymous said...

very beautiful arch ! great image ! and the flowers... wonderful

carylsrealm said...

Beautiful arch!

Judy said...

Beautiful, Mary Beth!
JudyNZ

Anonymous said...

We should all have oversized chairs in which to curl up in at the end of the day with tea and Somerset and a warm buzz of relaxation. Beautiful arch!

Willy said...

Wow... what a great arch!

Hermine said...

Its gorgoeus, love the image.

Frieda Oxenham said...

I definitely enjoyed hearing this, Mary-Beth, what a great idea to use the micro-wave. Love the arch, such a beautiful image and delicious colours!

~*~Patty S said...

Absolutely delightful and blissful looking arch = Love it!!!

Debby said...

This is gorgeous. Really, really nice.
Debby

Astrid Maclean said...

Totally gorgeous Arch, adore the image, so striking, you just want to join her it looks so comfy!

Tania said...

This is soooo sweet!

Janny said...

Lovely!