Thursday, February 21, 2008

such fun!


a friend on one of my groups took a spill on some black ice last week and broke her arm. It was suggested that we'd like to sign her cast but it's made of a resin that doesn't take ink well and is actually covered in a sock, for now. Another friend came up with the idea to cyber sign her cast. BRILLIANT!

OMG I just realized that this sounded like I thought it was fun that my friend broke her wrist!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just that it was that another friend found a way for all her long distance friends to sign the cast for her. She is still in the same cast with another check up this Friday. Keeping everything crossed for that that she'll not need surgery. Here's the cast so far.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! That looks painful. Wonder if the cast would take alcohol inks?? :)