Monday, December 03, 2007

great day

I had a great day yesterday! I got 4 loads of laundry done, changed sheets on 2 out of 3 beds (does anyone have teenage boy who doesn't want his sheets washed? GROSS!! I'll do them when he's at school today!), worked on the blog, cleaned my kitchen, cleaned my art space AND did some art! Tired today!

I'm in a music deco RR, I have posted pages that I have done before, and I got another spread done.




Supposed to represent Gordon Lightfoot's Canadian Railroad Trilogy chronicling the building of Canada's railroad.

2 comments:

paru's_circle said...

grat work.. and GORDON LIGHTFOOT.. btw.. seen Tim Holtz blog..great dieas.. u might win something

Vintage Papers said...

these are beautiful! I love Gordon...have a few of his cd's myself. I guess he is at Whitefish Point every October to sing about the Edmund Fitzgerald. I would love to see that.