Tuesday, October 23, 2007

another spread


in a music deco. The theme of this deco was music legends. The owner started off with Mick Jagger, the next artist did Elvis and I did Ella Fitzgerald, know for her scat singing, among other things. She had such a full life I couldn't include everything I wanted into the spread so I went minimalist and included just a few facts. The scan didn't turn out well due to the fact that the page before was so dimensional, my spread wouldn't open properly. LOL

6 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

What a wonderful tribute to Ella and scat. I like the elegance in your spread.

Beth Akins said...

Always great to visit your blog!

Mary-Beth said...

Thank you ladies!

Vintage Papers said...

this is a beautiful layout. she was a wonderful artist! love this piece!

Suzy said...

What an amazing idea and layout!

I have tagged you gf. See my blog here for details (you gotta post 7 fun and random facts about yourself!):
http://blog.papermonkey.org/index/2007/10/sockafellabella.html

hugs!
Suzy

alice k. said...

What a great layout, very professional!