Monday, September 15, 2008

famous people on mixed media monday


This week the wonderful Katrin returns to issue a new challenge to us. Katrin has chosen “famous people”, so there is no limit to who you can chose or what you can do. I’m looking forward to seeing how some of you interpret this theme. Quite a few of last week’s submissions would have suited this week equally as well! Have fun with this one!

These are pages I did in a round robin deco a couple of years ago. The theme was music and this artist chose Marilyn Monroe. I had a ton of fun with all the pages that I did for this RR but this one made me realize I love pink and silver together.!! silly...

Please check out my blog giveaway below. The more the merrier!!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow wow wow this is excellent.
Wonderful pages. Love them.

Casey said...

I like pink and silver, too! Your pages look like they re from a vintage movie magazine!

Anonymous said...

great pages - fab MM!!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Mary Beth - and now I'm keen to play with that colour combination too. Very striking. Diane