Monday, March 03, 2008

thank you


from the bottom of my heart to 2 wonderful ladies who happen to like my work. LOL

Heather and Jillain both awarded me with the You Make My Day award and I can't tell you it means to me that these 2 incredible artists should do this for me !!! K, enough gushing, sincere tho it is, and on to naming my 10 artist who inspire me:

Kristy C
Linda C
Sandee H
Jodi
Nancy M-J
Teresa C
Suzanne C
Caryl H
Judy and last but not least
Nina

Ladies thank you so much for doing what you do. Keep it up!!!!!

2 comments:

carylsrealm said...

Well aren't you a sweetie pea! Thank you SO much for the honors! :) :) :) :)
(I'm glad to know I'm not the only one looking at my blog. LOL)

Jodi said...

Awww, thanks, Mary-Beth! As you know, the feeling is mutual! Have a great evening!!! :)